1. User information
CORTES DE CÁDIZ 1812 S.L. is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and hereby informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for which you are provided with the following processing information:
- Purpose of data processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the user in relation to the products or services offered. In addition, the operations envisaged to carry out the data processing are:
- Respond to users' queries and suggestions.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact methods made available to him/her
- Manage your requests and/or bookings and their payment.
- Sending commercial advertising notifications by email, mobile applications, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to send marketing materials. These notifications will be made by the responsible party and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement.
- If you send or leave us a curriculum vitae, they may be used in personnel selection processes. CVs will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which they will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in their processing and in their subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned period, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes, please send us your CV again.
- Data retention criteria: data shall be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when no longer required for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure pseudonymisation of the data.
- Communication of data: web developers and the company that hosts us on their servers will have access to this data. All of them are authorised by us to have access to this data for the sole purpose described here. The data will not be passed on to any other third party for processing, except for legal obligations.
- Legitimacy: Based on the consent that you are asked to give through the corresponding acceptance box.
- Rights of the User:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object and to the transfer of personal data. The data subject has the right to receive all personal data concerning him/her that he/she has provided to a controller, provided that the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right of access: The data subject shall have the right to request and obtain, free of charge, information on the personal data undergoing processing, the origin of such data, as well as the communications made or intended to be made of such data. Where the data subject submits the request by electronic means, and unless the data subject requests otherwise, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format. The right to obtain a copy shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right of rectification and erasure: the data controller shall be obliged to give effect to the data subject's right of rectification or erasure within ten days. Personal data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of the law shall be rectified or erased, as appropriate, and in particular, where such data are inaccurate and incomplete, the data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. The data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data supplemented, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Right to restriction of processing: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the restriction of the processing of the data. Where the processing of personal data has been restricted, the data may only be processed for the purposes of storage, with the data subject's consent, for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Any data subject who has obtained the restriction of processing shall be informed by the controller prior to the lifting of such restriction.
- Right to object: the data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to him or her (public interest and legitimate interest), including profiling on the basis of those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless he or she establishes compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case with the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.agpd.es
Datos de contacto para ejercer sus derechos:
- Dirección postal: C/ San Francisco nº 9 -11004 - Cádiz o al email:
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary for the provider to deal with their request, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the person in charge is accurate and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
The responsible party expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand.
All data requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User.
If not all data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to the user's needs.